Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Sweet 2 year old...Hanna

I can't believe it has been two years since my little Hanna was born...
My Dear Sweet Hanna,
You are such a sweet little girl and just light up any room you walk into. Everyone always says how beautiful you are, especially your blonde blonde hair. You are so full of life and make me laugh many times every single day. You are always making people laugh and I love that about you. I am so incredibly blessed to be your mommy. At two years old you are so smart, a master of the iphone, and can speak full on sentances. You have this cute high-pitched little voice and man do you use it ALL day long!!! Between you and your sister I am surprised mommy ever gets a word in :) I love the fact that you are so independent but still love to cuddle with me. I love it when you wake up in the morning yelling for your sister and if she doesn't answer you yell, in a cute way, even louder for me. I love your crazy hair. I love that your favorite person is your sister Hailee. You follow her around all day and do everything she does, which is probably why you're so smart! I love your sweet kisses, your hugs and when you say out of nowhere "mommy I love you so much." You melt my heart, even when you walk around with that stinky mimi hangng out of your mouth :). I promise I will try to always make you feel safe and loved and to be the best mommy to you. Thank you for making my life complete and for being such a kind, gentle, and loving little girl.
Mommy loves you more than the stars in the sky...


1 comment:

Dabalack Family said...

Megan, being a mom is the most rewarding. I am so happy for you and your family. Your daughters are absolutely gorgeous and have an amazing mother. Have a great holiday. :) Summer