Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Halloween


It is always interesting as the kids get older and want to pick out there Halloween costumes and what they come up with. I decided to dress Hanna up as a ladybug. My sister in law Kara did the same with Kaylee, so the girls were adorable in there matching costumes. Hailee a few weeks back said she wanted to be a ballerina kitty cat. Never in a million years did I think that there actually was a costume like that. I googled it and sure enough... but needless to say she made the cutest Kitty Cat Ballerina ever!!!
This is our second year doing the Halloween parade around our neighborhood. It is a very safe and fun thing for the kids to do. After trick or treating neighbors, friends, and family came back to our house for a Halloween party. We had a blast but I definitely don't recommend hosting a party with a broken foot. Thank you to my wonderful husband for helping set up and clean up the HUGE mess the next day. Josh you are the best and I love you!!!!

My beautiful ladybug

Gamma Gail and Hanna

Gamma Gail and the Kitty

Hailee the Ballerina Kitty Cat

Kara, Me, and Erin

Cute little ladybugs trick-or-treating


The kids getting ready for the parade

No comments: