Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Growing Growing

7 1/2 years old

10 1/2 months old

Almost 5!



It really shocks me how fast the days, weeks, and months fly by.  The kids are getting big SO fast.  It is fun but sad too.  Blake is now 10 1/2 months and is on all table food, still nursing, and says a few more words (cat, that, sis).  When you ask where the birds or planes are he points and looks up.  It is so cute!  He is starting to also point at things and say "that" wanting to know what it is he is pointing at.  He is still crawling but stands alone now for a few seconds.  Who knows when he will walk. He loves to dance and if you say dance and turn on music he will start bouncing his hand up and down.  He laughs at me all the time and seems to be really into me these days.  He follows me  around and climbs up my legs.  It is so funny!  
Hanna will be 5 soon and is really starting to enjoy school.  The seperation anxiety was hard at first. She is such a big girl and is so sweet to everyone.  I love spending my mornings with her since she starts an hour later than Hailee.  She is starting to be a little less shy and is really such a little spiritual soul.  Love her sweet voice and non stop talking :)
Hailee is 7 1/2 and is turning into an independent little girl who loves her friends and having play dates.  Don't get me wrong she is still very attached but is branching out a bit.  So cute to see this new little personality emerge.  She is such an AMAZING big sister and is so kind to her siblings and helpful to her mommy.  I am lucky to have such a sweet girl and good helper! 

No comments: