Friday, March 2, 2012

Blake 4 months

This sweet face is toppin the charts..

Blakes 4 month stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 13 ounces- 75 %
Height: 27 inches- off the charts :)
Hopefully he stays a tall Ritter!
HC: 44 cm- 98%

I am so in love with this little man! I can't believe he is crawling, has 4 teeth, and is sleeping through the night at 4 months. He must be a genius! Hahahaha..just kidding!

At 4 months Blake is still not sleeping through the night, in fact some nights he wakes up twice! He sometimes wakes up at 5 ready to go for the day. For all the moms who actually start their days at 5am I feel for you! I have never had a kid wake up that early to start their day and I hope Blake takes after his sisters with a 7:30 wake up! If not, I guess i need to start going to bed earlier!
He just started rolling over last week (2/22/12) in Hawaii. He goes from back to tummy and then gets stuck. He gets so mad but eventually will figure it out! I would have to say for the most part he is a smily, sweet baby and I feel so blessed to be his mama.

2 comments:

Dabalack Family said...

What a beautiful Hawaii trip and great memories. Blake is getting so big, what a handsome guy. Hope he starts sleeping through the night for you, I remember that can be rough the next morning when racing to get two other kids off to school. So my only advice to moms with three....do what works for you. :)

RecipeCarr said...

Love your blog! Blake is getting so big already! :)