Sunday, September 11, 2011

33 weeks


 Hailee cant wait for her brother to get here.  
She rubs my belly and kisses it everyday.  It is so sweet!
Hanna is excited too but didn't want to smile for a picture :)

My belly has grown quite a bit in the last couple of weeks!  I had a doctor appointment the other day and baby Ritter is measuring 2 weeks bigger!  She said if I go full term he will probably be a big boy...8 or 8 1/2 pounds.  Wowzers!!!  I have to go in for fetal monitoring every 3 or 4 days for the rest of my pregnancy due to some asthma and thyroid issues that I have.  So much for any free time I might of had now that the girls are back in school.  On the plus side I get to hear my little guys, or should I say BIG guys, heartbeat every few days.  I can't wait to meet him!

No comments: