Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sick Babies

My sweet little babies are sick. Hanna with a cold and ear infection and Hailee with Pnemonia. It has been a really long and expensive week for the Ritter family. With six doctor visits, one hospital visit and one Urgikids visit, I think the girls are on the road to recovery. Yippie! I know every mother hates when their children are sick but this time was probably the most emotional for me. I hope Hailee never again feels as aweful as she has this past week. Get better fast girls cause mommy needs to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!! ha ha :)
Thank you papa and Gamma Gail for bringing over goodies to keep the girls busy. We love you!!!

1 comment:

The Stephens Family said...

Sorry to hear the girls were so sick. Mason got the Croup, but knock on wood Shea seems to still be ok.