Friday, June 19, 2009

Stats

Today Hailee and Hanna had there 4 year and 18 month check- ups at the doctor. I thought it was a wonderful idea to schedule them for the same day to save time and make only one trip to the doctors but man did I learn my lesson! It was such chaos!!! First of all, they both decided to nap earlier than normal so I had to wake them up to go...Hailee was a complete mess when we got there and it continued throughout the entire appointment...Hanna was cranky and I had no time to ask questions between all the whining...and to top it all off they both had to get shots!!!
Needless to say they are both healthy little girls and I couldn't be more blessed...even on days like today! :) I thank my lucky stars that I have two beautiful, amazing, HEALTHY little girls.
They are my world and I love them with all my heart!!!
Hailee Marie- 4yrs 1 month weighed in at 35 1/2 lbs (50%)
Height 40 inches (50%)
Hanna Michelle- 19 months- 22 pounds 14 ounces (25%)
Measuring tall at 32 1/2 inches (50%)

No comments: